Overnight Oats. Our favorite breakfast. Would you believe if I told you this is our breakfast every work day, from Monday till Friday. I tell you, once you master your overnight oats you will as well eat it every day.
They are done in 5 minutes – 2 portions in my case. And BAM, you have your perfect breakfast.
So creamy and yummy, packed with protein and healthy fats. Actually as well a perfect post workout meal – approved by Basti (who is btw training twice a day, so he needs a gooooooood breaki)
Our overnight oats are made from smashed banana (half per portion), oats, Skyr, milk, some seasonal fruits on top and the secret of the taste is protein powder. Each day a different taste.
Just a tip, this breaki is super yummy but we still need to dose how much we eat it. I usually prepare fro myself like 20-30g of oats with 15g of protein, and for Basti 40-50g oats with 20g of protein.
Find your perfect balance!
If you make the best protein overnight oats, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Protein Overnight Oats
- 30 g Oats
- 1 tbsp Skyr
- 50 ml Coconut Milk or any other
- ½ pcs Banana mashed
- 10 g Walnuts
- 1 tsp Flex Seeds grounded
- 20 g Protein Powder any flavour you wish
- Seasonal Fruits for Topping
- In a bowl, smash the banana and add oats
- Mix in Skyr and milk (add more milk if you think you need more liquids)
- Add protein powder, flex seeds and walnuts. Mix it all well
- On top add fruit of your choice, but don’t overdo it. (Tipp: Few slices of peer and few berries
- Let it rest for a few hours. Perfectly over night in the fridge
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!