Have you met a person who can turn down a scoop of ice cream? If yes, you should stop seeing that person! Ok, I am joking guys….but seriously, who can resist ice cream? This recipe is the easiest and most delicious creamy fresh homemade raspberry mint ice cream you will ever try. All you need is fresh fruits, greek yoghurt a bit of sweetener and a Krups ice cream machine. Our Krups machine is the chef this time and let’s take a moment to celebrate this! 🙂
You mix all together and Krups is doing all the work! Sounds like a dream? Well, it is not! This raspberry mint ice cream is as tasty as it looks.
You don’t have an ice cream machine – don’t worry
- You can also make ice cream without an ice machine. That is how it goes:
- Mix ingredients according to recipe and fill in a freezer container.
- Place the container in the freezer.
- Control every now and then if the mass starts to freeze.
- When the first ice crystals form, stir the ice mass vigorously with a whisk or a fork and put the ice cold again.
- Repeat the previous step three or four times after half an hour.
- If the ice cream is still too soft afterwards, let it cool for another one to two hours before you eat it.
Raspberry Mint Ice Cream
- 500 g Raspberries or any other kind of berries
- 250 g Greek Yoghurt
- 5-6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 tbsp Liquid Stevia
- Purée raspberries and mint in food processor
- Mix greek yoghurt and purée. Add stevia in the mix
- Place the mix in Krups ice cream machine and follow machine instructions
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!