This roasted cauliflower apple salad was for a long time on my to do list. Now when we finally did it, I was so mad we didn’t do it before. That combination of taste is simply sooooo amazing. Crispy nutty roasted cauliflower with crunchy sweet and sour taste of apples, every bite is heaven.
This is absolute a super light meal which can be a perfect low carb main dish or a salad/side dish served with lamb for example (tested and amazing!!!) Try our kofta and you will love it
You will need literary 15-20 minutes to prepare it – roasting cauliflower is the only cooking time.
If you make this roasted cauliflower apple salad, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Roasted Cauliflower Apple Salad
- 1 pcs Cauliflower
- 1 pcs Apple
- Handful Walnuts
- Pomegranate Seeds optional
- ½ Juice of Lemon
- 1 tsp Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Salt &Pepper to taste
- Heat up the oven to 180°C
- Cut the cauliflower on pieces and spread over baking sheet. Drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Bake until softer and golden - 10 min
- In the meantime, cut the apple on thin slices
- Mix all the ingredients for dressing - add a splash of water to get it more liquid
- Once the cauliflower is done - set aside for few minutes
- Pour over dressing and mix it well, serve it on a plate and spread over apples, walnuts and pomegranate
- Enjoy your BeastFeast