Roasted cauliflower salad with spiced crispy chickpeas, all tossed together in a big salad – cannot get better. Basti is always excited to experiment and try new combinations in our salads.
Especially for dinner during hot and long summer nights, where you just crave for a light refreshing salad. Topped with the lemon tahini dressing, this is worth a try!
What is Tahin?
Tahin is a creamy paste that is produced when grinding sesame seeds – basically the counterpart to nutmeg. Especially in the oriental, vegetarian and vegan kitchen, it is often used, because it is not only super delicious, but also ensures a wonderfully creamy texture.
This salad is satisfying and so delicious!
You know the best thing – this roasted cauliflower salad is super easy to prepare. Your oven is doing the job. While the cauliflower and the chickpeas are in the oven, you prepare all the other ingredients and that’s it! I love these easy and time efficient meals!
Other cauliflower’d recipes
If you make this Roasted Cauliflower Salad, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Fresh Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1 pcs Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 can Chickpeas drained
- 2 Smoked Paprika Powder
- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves minced or grated
- ½ tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mixed greens as much as you wish
- ½ pcs Cucumber sliced
- Handful fresh herbs, such as parsley, basil, and or dill roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp Chopped Chives or Spring Onions
- g Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1-2 Avocado
- 30 Olive Oil extra virgin
- Juice of 1 Lemon and 1 Lime
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp White Aceto Balsamico
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- On a large baking sheet, combine the cauliflower, chickpeas, olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes, or until tender and lightly brown
- Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine the mixed greens, cucumbers, herbs, and chives/spring onions
- To make the lemon tahini dressing. Combine all ingredients in a cup and whisk until completely smooth. I have used a stick blender. Taste and adjust with salt and pepper
- Toss the roasted cauliflower and chickpeas in with the salad. Add a little of the vinaigrette and toss to combine
- Top the salad with avocado and feta cheese
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!