These times are made for comfort hearty food. Yes, spring is knocking on our doors, but I have to be honest… The nights are still very cold. And on top, we all should be extra careful about our immunity during these days. This roasted cauliflower soup with coconut milk is what you need these days!
Roasted cauliflower soup with coconut milk is the perfect meal for big ones and little ones.
Quick and easy to make and on top super yummy. Nutty taste of roasted cauliflower matches perfectly with sweet creamy coconut milk. And to pimp it up a little bit for the extra flavour we added crispy roasted spiced chickpeas.
You can serve this roasted cauliflower soup as a perfect appetizer or a main course if you pimp it with some crispy bacon and potatoes, just an idea. 🙂
If you make this creamy roasted cauliflower soup with coconut milk, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- 1 pcs Cauliflower big head
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 1 tsp Sweet Smoked Paprika Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Grounded Cumin
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- Heat up the oven to 190ºC
- Cut the cauliflower on smaller pieces and place it on a baking sheet, drizzle over olive oil and add garlic powder and cumin (you can add some additional spice – be creative) Mix it all well and season with salt and pepper
- Place it in the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes (until soft and golden)
- In the meantime, drain the chickpeas and spread them on baking sheet, drizzle over olive oil and add sweet smoked paprika. Mix it all well and season with salt and pepper
- As well place the chickpeas in the oven to roast for 15 minutes (until crispy)
- Once cauliflower is done place it in the food processor and add coconut milk. Blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture in the pot and bring to boil for a couple of minutes
- Before serving, top it with the crispy chickpeas and serve it with some toasted bread
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!