This roasted cauliflower is a wonderful vegetarian recipe, if you are in a rush and do not want to spend a lot of time and effort in the kitchen. Amazing what you can do with such a simple vegetable.
I have to admit, he caught me again, Mr. Ottolenghi. 🙂 But this cauliflower recipe is not just for cauliflower fans. But for anyone who wants to put something extraordinary on their plates. I’ll even bet you can convince almost any cauliflower opponent with this dish!
Cauliflower is such a healthy vegetable
It does not only contain many healthy vitamins, but also minerals that can be helpful in a diet.
- Cauliflower has little carbohydrates and proteins. He is also almost fat-free.
- The cabbage contains various B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin K, which plays an important role in blood clotting.
- Cauliflower contains a variety of minerals: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. The latter has a water-exhaling effect and benefits you in your diet.
You are already in the (roasted) cauliflower business, make sure to try these amazing recipes:
- Roasted cauliflower salad with spiced crispy chickpeas
- Chicken patties with creamy cauliflower purée
If you make this cauliflower, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
- 1 pcs Cauliflower broken into small florets
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 50 g Pomegranate Seeds
- Handful Fresh Parsley
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp All Spice
- 1 tbsp Sherry Vinegar
- 1½ tsp Maple Syrup
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC
- In a big bowl, mix the cauliflower with olive oil, salt & pepper
- Spread the cauliflower on a pan sheet and put it in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes, until the cauliflower florets get crispy and turns golden brown
- Put it out of the oven and allow to rest for a couple of minutes
- In the meantime prepare the pomegranate seeds and chop the parsley
- Drizzle some olive oil over the cauliflower and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and parsley
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!