Tomato soup is one of my favourite soups. Especially during summer when it’s tomato season. There is nothing like warm sunny tomatoes picked directly from the garden. Well, unfortunately those tomatoes are not available all year long and even during summer it is hard to get hands on real garden tomatoes. So this roasted tomato soup is made out of fresh cherry tomatoes.
Enjoy summer with this super nice creamy cherry tomato soup!
Till then….sweet cherry tomatoes are more than a great replacement. I love to roast them, doing just a tomato sauce or tomato soup, roasted cherry tomatoes are simply amazing! I always add rosemary or thyme for the special flavour.
This time our roasted tomato soup is pimped with creamy fresh burrata and BeastFeast pesto. So far, definitely the best tomato soup I ever ate and made!
If you make this tomato soup with cherry tomatoes, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Roasted Cherry Tomato Soup
- 1 kg Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 pcs Garlic Cloves
- BeastFeast Pesto
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 pcs Burrata
- Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat the oven on 160 °C and prepare baking tray
- Wash cherry tomatoes and peel garlic cloves. Place all on the baking tray, drizzle over olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add rosemary spring between tomatoes.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes (until tomatoes opened and spread the juice)
- Divide burrata in pieces with your hand
- Pour the soup into a bowl/plate and place burrata piece in the middle, drizzle over BeastFeast Pesto and sprinkle with fresh pepper
- Enjoy yourBeastFeast!