Either as a side dish or the main star of the table – this Roasted Eggplant Tomato with Burrata plate is all you need. Roasted eggplants and cherry tomatoes, topped with some fresh creamy burrata and crunchy garlic bread croutons.
I love warm spring/summer nights as it is so easy to please yourself wit a nice dinner. No need for fancy big cooking, simple roasted or grilled plate of veggies is always a good idea. Roasted Eggplant Tomato plate is not just an ordinary veggie plate – it is plate with BURRATA! Yup, you will see and taste a lot of burrata in next months. That is an absolute must on our menu. All sprinkled with toasted garlic bread and drizzled with BeastFeast pesto.
If you make this Roasted Eggplant Tomato with Burrata, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Roasted Eggplant Tomato with Creamy Burrata
- 1 pcs Eggplant
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 pcs Burrata
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- BeastFeast Pesto
- Garlic Bread optional
- Heat up the oven to 180°C
- In a bowl mix cherry tomatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper then place tomatoes onto baking tray and roast them until they crack and release the liquids
- In the meantime, slice the eggplant on round shapes, brush with olive oil and season with salt and garlic powder – grill the eggplants on both sides until soft and golden brown
- If you want garlic bread – brush bread slices with olive oil and roast until golden brown and crispy, crush it into small pieces (croutons)
- Once all done, spread it on a big plate, rip the burrata with your hands and place pieces around the plate, drizzle with pesto and olive oil and sprinkle over croutons
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!