I am sure you are also thinking ‘should I eat only veggies’? If you eat these veggies then YES, you will need and want only these veggies. We are not talking about any veggies, we are talking about the best roasted root veggies you’ll ever eat. Crunchy, fresh, colorful and sweet roasted root veggies, bold with middle eastern flavor from cinnamon and honey.
When we say our goal is to prepare healthy food that brings you joy, this is IT! Just look how tasty it looks. 🙂 Healthy and yummy – that is what you get with these roasted veggies. Roasted veggies do not always have to be zucchini and eggplant. Prepare it with a yummy bowl of fresh homemade hummus. I promise, this is all you need for this tasty meal!
If you love roasted veggies, you should definitely try the roasted cinnamon carrots and beetroot. It’s a super healthy side dish and takes just a few ingredients. And I promise you, you have everything in your kitchen’s cupboard.
If you make these oven-baked root veggies, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Roasted Root Veggies
- Daikon Radish
- 50 ml Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Honey
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Peal all the veggies and slice the beetroot, carrot and parsnip on quarters / fennel and radish on 1cm slices
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, cinnamon, honey and salt and pepper
- Spread veggies over baking sheet (not overlapping) and brush them with cinnamon honey glaze
- Place veggies in the oven and roast for 20 minutes – until tender and golden brown
- Serve with hummus or any other spread/dip
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!