Pizza is always a good idea, especially on Wednesday when we celebrate mid-week, every week, with pizza. So many ideas but also so many Wednesdays in front of us! 🙂 Roasted Tomato Pesto Pizza is on the menu this week.
Super easy to prepare and so tasty!
There are no limits for topping and base. Just listen to your cravings. But the most important ingredient is the Pesto!!!! 😀 I love fresh homemade basil pesto!
This week we were all about pesto and tomatoes so we decided to roast them. Oh that was amazing. Creamy sweet cherry tomatoes with homemade salty herby pesto.
Pesto is the Besto!
You are looking for inspiration, how to use your fresh pesto? Here we have some ideas for you!
If you make this Roasted Tomato Pesto Pizza, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Roasted Tomatoes Pesto Pizza
- BeastFeast Pizza Dough
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- BeastFeast Pesto
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh Basil Leaves to garnish
- Pine Nuts to garnish
- Prepare the pizza dough bake it for about 15min (until crust is golden brown)
- In the same time with pizza, in an oven proof bowl place cherry tomatoes in the oven – drizzle them with oil and season with salt and pepper. Tomatoes are done when they crack and release the liquids
- While tomatoes and pizza are baking prepare the BeastFeast Pesto
- Once all is done, spread pesto over pizza as a base and on top spread roasted tomatoes
- On top add fresh basil and sprinkle pine nuts
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!