Daily dose of greens. Nothing better than some fresh beans 🙂 These sesame roasted green beans are super quick and easy to prepare and you can eat them as a salad, side dish or main dish. Up to you.
I love to steam them so beans are still crispy and green – not to over boil them.
You can as well play with the sauce but this time I was really craving for peanut sauce, creamy peanut sauce. Boil a bit of rice next to the green beans and you have a perfect veggie meal. Such a simple meal and so yummy. There is something in these simple recipes, right? I am always amazed with beauty of simple food.
If you make these sesame roasted green beans, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Sesame Roasted Green Beans
- 500 g Mixed Green Beans
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Ginger freshly grated
- 1 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 50 ml Walter
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds roasted
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Steam green beans (in bamboo steamer or any other), if you boil them make sure that you don’t over cook
- In parallel mix all ingredients for sauce and pour over steamed beans, mix til evenly coated
- Serve with rice and sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!