Grilling classic – Steak and Asparagus. This is why I love sunny days so much. A simple recipe is sometimes all you need. Just toss all the yummy stuff on the grill and in few minutes, you have a feast. And this combination of steak and asparagus, sprinkled with a lot of cheese is heaven!
This time we pimped a bit steak and asparagus with herby lemon juice salsa verde. And on top, don’t forget the parmesan over grilled asparagus, especially if you are low-carbing. 🙂
Salty parmesan melted over nutty warm grilled asparagus. Oh so yummy!
Sometimes simple food is the best.
We hope you love this Steak and Asparagus recipe, as much as we do! If you make it, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Steak & Asparagus
- 500 g Sirloin Steak
- 300 g Green Asparagus
- Parmesan Cheese
- Handful Fresh Herbs (Dill, Coriander, Parsley)
- ½ Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl place the steak and drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cover with a foil and let it marinate for minimum half an hour in the fridge
- For salsa verde – chop all the herbs and mix it with the olive oil (enough to get salsa consistency) in the end add lemon juice
- Heat up the grill and start grilling asparagus – till golden brown
- When you are halfway with asparagus, start grilling steak – 3-4 min per side (for medium rare and it depends on thickness)
- Once all is done, let the steak cool down, cut it nicely and serve it next to asparagus
- Over the steak drizzle salsa verde and sprinkle with salt – over asparagus grate the fresh parmesan
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!