It is not a secret how we love to eat colourful food, it just tastes better. This simple Steak with avocado tomato salsa recipe is perfect dinner choice to end a warm sunny day.
Grilled steak with fresh avocado tomato salsa mixed with coriander and lime juice – sounds perfect and look perfect. On top, it is done in just few minutes and kitchen is clean. 🙂
When nice weather finally arrives, we always try to spend less time cooking in the kitchen and more focused on grilling and nice and easy salads. Did I ever tell you my ultimate dream?
To have summer kitchen…..one day! I tell you, this will happen!
If you make this steak with chunky guacamole recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
You need the perfect side for you steak with avocado tomato salsa?
Steak Fillet with Chunky Tomato Guacamole
- Beef Fillet 800g
- 1 pcs Avocado
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- Handful Fresh Coriander
- ½ Lime Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Heat up a grilling pan over medium high heat
- Season the beef fillet well with fresh pepper and few drops of olive oil
- Place the steaks on the grill and grill 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steaks over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare
- In the meantime, prepare the salsa – cut both avocado and tomatoes in smaller cubes, season with salt and pepper, drizzle in olive oil and lime juice and mix with chopped fresh coriander
- Once steak is done slice it, sprinkle with bog salt chunks and serve with fresh salsa
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!