Zoodles. Who else is sceptic about them? For sure I am! Usually I always think, if you want to eat spaghetti just eat them, don´t try to make them too healthy. But this time I decided to create a yummy zoodle recipe which will actually taste. This Sticky Honey Soy Chicken With Zoodles is ready in under 30 minutes and perfect for any weeknight dinner inspiration.
To be honest, I discovered I just needed the right sauce and zoodles will quickly become my new obsession – well not like my tahini obsession but I love to eat them finally. 🙂
Sticky honey soy sauce and juicy chicken was all I needed. So yummy and full of taste! Not like pasta for sure, but it will do its job! And the best thing about these zucchini noodles is, that you do not need to boil them. Prepare the chicken, the sauce and just toss these zoodles in it! Voila!
If you make this super delicious Sticky Honey Soy Chicken With Zoodles recipe , make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Sticky Honey Soy Chicken with Zoodle Noodles
- 2-3 pcs Zucchini
- 500 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 pcs Garlic Cloves crushed
- 2 cm Fresh Ginger grated
- 100 ml Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 50 ml Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Splash of Water
- Black Pepper
- Slice the ends off the zucchini and place it on your spiralizer. Turn the spiralizer and create zucchini noodles
- Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey and a splash water in a bowl
- Place the pan over high heat, drizzle with sesame oil and add chicken breast, season well with black pepper and cook on high heat to make it golden brown (for about 5 min)
- Pour in the soy sauce mixture and bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens and the chicken is done, about 3-5 minutes
- In the end stir in zoodles and remove it from the heat
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!