If you thought we do not have any new porridge ideas, you were wrong. Warm creamy porridge is our all season favourite breakfast. Even during these hot summer mornings. There is something special in these warm porridges. Especially if you start your day with this super tasty Strawberry Oatmeal. Fresh creamy cooked oats with strawberry puree and fresh cut strawberries.
This summer edition warm porridge is of course made with strawberries. To be exact with strawberry pieces and puree. So make sure you buy REAL strawberries that actually taste like it – quite challenging, I know.
I hope you love this Strawberry Oatmeal, as much as we do! If you make it, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast
- 180 g Oats
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 40 g Vanilla Protein Powder
- Handful Fresh Strawberries
- 1 tsp Hemp Seeds
- Handful Almonds crushed
- Place the small pot over medium heat, add oats and toast them for few seconds then pour in the coconut milk and cook for 8 to 10 minutes (until the porridge is soft and creamy)
- Stir often to avoid sticking. Add protein powder in the end and stir well
- In the meantime, slice half strawberries into slices and puree the other half in a food processor
- Serve it in a bowl topped with strawberries slices and puree. Sprinkle over hemp seeds and almonds
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!