Back to the roots! To our most favourite meals, BOWLS! This time we prepared this sweet potato bowl with curly sweet potato fries with roasted beetroot, grilled chicken on a bed of fresh mixed green salad. Topped with creamy fresh guacamole.
Healthy bowls are always a good idea!
There is no right or wrong making bowls. This healthy mixed bowl, to be honest, is outcome of the fridge cleaning. 🙂
You just mix all of the yummy stuff and voila, you bowl is done. But it still looks good, right? To be honest, our food needs to look sexy, and healthy can look sexy as well!
If you make the next garlic party with this healthy sweet potato bowl, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Sweet Potato Garlic Bowl
- 2 pcs Sweet Potatoes medium size
- 2 pcs Fresh Beetroot
- 400 g Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 pcs Avocado
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes
- Handful Mixed Green Salad
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp White Aceto Balsamico
- Heat up the oven to 180°C
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes on thin slices – peel and cut beetroot on wedges
- Place the veggies on a baking sheet, drizzle over olive oil, season with salt and pepper, add 1-2tsp of garlic powder. Mix it all well
- Bake for 20 minutes– until golden brown
- In the meantime, cut the chicken in thicker stripes (for skewers), season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and add garlic powder, about 1 tsp. Mix it all well till evenly coated
- Make skewers from chicken and grill the chicken
- For the guacamole cream– peel and cut avocado, place it in a food processor, season with salt and pepper, add ½ tsp garlic powder and white aceto. Blitz until you get a cream
- Once everything is done you are ready to create your bowl – on the bottom of the bowl place mixed green salad, then sweet potatoes, beetroot, chicken, cherry tomatoes and avocado cream place in the middle of the bowl
- Enjoy yourBeastFeast!