Did you also hear the word tahini? Really, you say Tahini? Oh yes! Tahini banana bread. Cause why not? There is never enough of banana bread and tahini, so this is actually a perfect recipe consisting 2 of my most favourite ingredients. This Tahini Banana Bread is moist, sweet, nutty and cake-like. This quickbread is made in one bowl.
What to do with ripe bananas? Banana Bread is always the answer!
And to be honest…once a week, we all face the same question: “What to do with ripe bananas?” Answer is and will always the same, banana bread! There are so many possibilities and versions of it and each single one of them is so yummy! But this one is a bit yummier than usual…It is made with tahini! 🙂
The smooth nutty tahini complements the sweet bananas and spices. Moisty, soft, fruity and slightly tasting of cinnamon.
If you make this super delicious and moist variation of our banana bread recipe , make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
In need for some other amazing “bread” recipes? You should try:
Tahini Banana Bread
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 200 g All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 3 pcs Banana ripe
- 75 g Apple Sauce unsweetened
- 75 ml Tahini Sesame Paste
- 80 g Chocolate Drops sugar free (optional)
- 1 pcs Banana
- 30 g Chocolate Drops sugar free (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Line a 22cm baking pan with baking paper
- Mix the chia seeds with 9 tablespoons of lukewarm water. Let it soak for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, mix the flour with the baking powder and cinnamon
- Mash the bananas. Add the apple sauce, tahini paste and soaked chia seeds and mix in. Mix well and add the dry ingredients and fold in carefully. Finally, fold the chocolate drops under the dough
- Fill the batter into the prepared form. Cut the banana lengthways and lay on the surface, sprinkle with chocolate drops
- Place the banana bread in the middle rack of the oven and bake for about 50 minutes
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!
To thaw, unwrap and leave at room temperature for about 4 hours.