These middle eastern eggplants with beef and tahini are one of our favorites. Even long before, since we decided to share our passion for food with the world. So definitely a BeastFeast classic. Oven baked eggplants topped with juicy fresh minced beef and tahini. It has definitely potential to stand on its own with a side salad and warmed pita bread. But it won’t hurt to serve it as a side dish on special occasions! Your guests will like it, I promise!
Inspired by Israeli cuisine, we did so many different versions of this recipe until we found a perfect one and HERE IT IS!
A perfect low carb solution and if you skip the beef a great veggie meal, which we are quite often. Many other eggplant variations which you can find on the blog. A super delicious and quick inspiration are our griddled eggplants with avocado smash topping.
Super quick and easy to prepare with only 3 ingredients so again no excuses for not eating healthy.
This meal is usually served, when we have guests around, as it looks good and does not require a lot of time to prepare. Pair with a simple green salad for a complete meal.
If you are making this eggplants with beef recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Tahini Beef Eggplants
- 2 pcs Eggplant
- 400 g Lean Minced Beef
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Cut each eggplant on half and with make diagonal stripes on each half (flat side). Place eggplant of baking sheet facing flat size up. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder and drizzle over olive oil
- Place them on baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until they got soft
- Place the pan on medium heat and drizzle in olive oil, once warm add minced beef and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes (until golden brown)
- Once eggplants are done spread the beef over eggplants and drizzle over tahini paste
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!