Do you get, what am I saying? TAHINI CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! Oh my god! Can you imagine how I feel, writing about this tahini chocolate chip cookies recipe, which we were baking few weeks ago? Absolute deliciously nutty twist on classic chocolate chip cookies. Simply Wow!
Soft, chewy, salty tahini chocolate chip cookies
These tahini chocolate cookies are slightly crunchy on the outside, with a chewy and soft inside. Probably one of the best cookies you will ever eat in your life!
Writing about soft, buttery, chewy cookies which melts in your mouth and on every bite, there is a taste of creamy salty tahini with warm sweet melted chocolate. Let me tell you how I feel….
I want them now! Super simple to make, at least for Basti and even more simple to eat, at least for me! I want them again now – they are really one of my most favourite cookies EVER!
If you make the best tahini chocolate chip cookies recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 200 g Sugar
- 160 g Brown Sugar
- 30 g Butter soft
- 30 g Coconut Oil melted
- 110 g Tahini Sesame Paste
- 240 g All-Purpose Flour
- 2 pcs Eggs
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 200 g Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a big bowl, mix the brown sugar, white sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together. Mix everything well
- In the meantime, melt the butter and the coconut oil. You can use one pan. Set aside to cool down for a few minutes
- Once it cooled down, add the tahini paste and mix it well
- Add all the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix everything well
- Add the eggs, one by one and add your chocolate chips. Mix everything well
- Form big cookie dough balls and line them on the baking sheet. Make sure the leave some place between
- Put them in the oven and bake them for ca. 12 minutes
- Once done, leave them on a cooling rack for a couple of minutes to cool down
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!