Trying new recipes, exploring and playing in the kitchen. That is the main reason why we are in love with this ‘job’. This time we can say: ‘same same but different’. We pimped our original teriyaki beef recipe. Cause why not? Anyhow, Fish Fridays are more fun with us, right?
Ladies and gentlemen, we are presenting you the incredible tuna teriyaki with creamy guacamole and crispy, soft, homemade sweet potatoes fries.
Classic story is behind this recipe. We got amazing tuna steaks as a present (yup, our family knows what the best present for us is). And you know, it was that kind of a day when you don’t crave for jut grilled tuna and veggies. You need that something special what will satisfy your cravings after crappy day. And in our BeastFeast style we created this super yummy soul food recipe.
Let’s cook together tuna teriyaki with sweet potato fries.
If you make this tuna teriyaki with guacamole and sweet potato fries, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Tuna Teriyaki with Sweet Potato Fries
- 600 g Fresh Tuna Yellowfin
- 3 pcs Sweet Potatoes ca. 800g
- Handful Fresh Coriander
- Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- Sesame Seeds for garnishing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into fries shape. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over some olive oil. Mix well till evenly coated
- Spread them on the baking sheet and place it in the oven for 15-20 minutes until crispy and golden brown
- In the meantime, cut the fresh tuna steaks into cubes (about 2cm big)
- Place grilling pan over medium heat and drizzle in some olive oil. Once warm enough, add the tuna cubes and season it with salt and pepper. Grill the tuna for 2-3 minutes (not longer to avoid overcooking). At the end, add the teriyaki sauce and cook for 1 more minute
- Serve all together with BeastFeast guacamole and fresh coriander. Sprinkle on tip with sesame seeds
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!