Sea bass doesn’t need to be always prepared in Mediterranean way. This time grilled sea bass is pimped in Vietnamese way. Honey soy sauce with a splash of fresh lime juice. This Vietnamese Sea Bass is soooo refreshing and yummy!
Served with steamed broccoli or rice.
Cooking a whole fish is much easier than you might think – stuff with beautiful fragrant herbs, chilli and ginger for fantastic flavour inside and out!
Grilled Vietnamese Sea Bass is a really quick and easy summer dinner. You will love it, I promise
Perfect side dishes for your Vietnamese Sea Bass
I hope you love this Vietnamese Sea Bass, as much as we do! If you make it, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Vietnamese Sea Bass
- 2 pcs Sea Bass
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ½ Lime Juice
- Handful Fresh Coriander
- Fresh Ginger sliced into sticks
- Make sure you buy already cleaned sea bass - fill in the sea bass with 2 lime slices, ginger slice and coriander
- Grill the sea bass for 6-8 min on each side (depends on the size)
- While the fish is grilling prepare the sauce – mix soy, honey and lime juice (you can as well add grated ginger)
- Once sea bass is done – place it on the big plate and pour over the sauce
- Serve it with rice or steamed veggies
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!