This is what I call a real summer salad – this watermelon salad with whipped feta cheese is so quick and easy to make. No fuss and absolutely no messy kitchen. You just need few ingredients and a food processor, oh yea, and a cold watermelon. 🙂
A crazy mix of sweet watermelon and salty whipped feta cheese creme is pure joy! So refreshing and juicy. A perfect final touch are fresh mint and basil leaves.
And you know what, this salad might look girly but trust me, it is approved by Basti and tells you a lot! 🙂
More whipped feta creme recipes
If you make this watermelon salad with whipped feta cheese recipe, make sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear your feedback and how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Whipped Feta Watermelon Salad
- 1 kg Seedless Watermelon sliced and cut into 6-8cm sticks
- 150 g Feta
- 100 g Yoghurt or Skyr
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- ½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Herbs (Basil & Mint)
- Slice the watermelon into 6-8cm sticks
- In a food processor, mix the feta, lemon juice, lemon zest and salt and pepper. Mix it until you get creamy mass (in case it doesn’t get creamy, add Skyr) – amount of feta and Skyr depends on how much cream you want to prepare (fell free to adapt)
- On a big plate spread whipped feta and next to it place watermelon sticks, sprinkle with basil and mint
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!