This creamy White Bean Dip Recipe is super quick to prepare. We all can use a little bit more cream and dip in our lives, can‘t we? 🙂
Whether you’re having a few friends over for drinks or gearing up for a Friday night in with a movie, nothing hits the spot better than a good old chip and dip recipe. This creamy white bean dip hits directly in the middle.
Finger lickin‘ good!!!
I love recipes, which do not require a lot of time and a lot of ingredients. Do you ever experiences to have some friends over and you cook the whole day? Yes, I guess – and absolutely nothing wrong with it. But sometimes you just need a quick recipe, which does not require spending five hours in the kitchen!
This White Cannellini Bean Dip is a perfect appetiser for your next gathering! And you can really serve it with chips, crackers, pita bread or whatever you like.
More Favourite Dip Recipes
If you make this chip ‘n dip white bean recipe, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Creamy White Bean Dip
- 400 g Cannellini Beans drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 pcs Garlic Clove small
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Handful Fresh Parsley
- Splash of Water if needed
- In a food processor, pulse the cannellini beans, olive oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, salt, and pepper until combined
- Add some drops of water to get the desired thickness. One tablespoon at a time
- Blend in the the fresh parsley
- Serve with crackers and/or chips