Oh I love to write recipes for pizza. NOT! It is just slightly before noon; I did not have my breakfast today and I am writing this recipe. Oh joy! Every time when we agree to do pizza, we always have a feeling that we used all the toppings ideas. And then this happens. 🙂 White Smoked Salmon Pizza! Such a fresh and light pizza. Fluffy homemade dough is all you need; every topping will be yummy.
White base pizza with smoked salmon!
What makes this white salmon pizza so fresh? White base made from mix of cottage cheese and feta, fresh dill and avocado an in the end amazing wild smoked salmon. We always try to buy wild salmon if it is available in the store, you really taste the difference.
Btw, making small pizzas are our new thing, did you notice?
If you make this White Smoked Salmon Pizza, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! We are happy to hear, how you like this recipe! And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag BeastFeast on Instagram!
Pizza Lover? Try these pizza recipe creations!
White Smoked Salmon Pizza
- BeastFeast Pizza Dough
- 100 g Cottage Cheese
- 100 g Feta Cheese
- 250 g Wild Smoked Salmon slices
- 1 pcs Avocado sliced
- 1 pcs Paprika yellow or red
- 1 pcs Purple Onion
- Handful Fresh Dill
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- Prepare BeastFeast pizza dough
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- In a food processor mix feta, cottage cheese and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with pepper. Mix it all well until you get smooth cream
- Spread whipped feta over pizza dough and bake it for 15-20 minutes
- Once pizza dough is done, spread over toping and spread over fresh chopped dill
- Drizzle over olive oil and fresh red pepper
- Enjoy your BeastFeast!